2010 FIFA Football World Cup in South Africa
During the opening ceremony of the FIFA Football World Cup, 1,200 service personnel of Arena One looked after guests in 192 lodges and tents. This was the largest hospitality event on the African continent to date.
At the final, Arena One entered into the annals of history of FIFA hospitality, by catering to 14,480 VIP guests. In total, the football World Cup saw around 120,000 VIP guests at three stadiums enjoying hospitality services from Arena One.
Our services at the 2010 FIFA World Cup
• Full-service, gastronomic catering of the hospitality areas in 192 VIP marquee areas and skyboxes
• Catering for 120,000 VIP guests in all, 14,480 VIP guests at the final alone
• Overall planning and implementation
• Management and execution of entire logistics
• Training of local staff onsite